Wholesale Account Manager
Directly to co-founders
Who Are We:
Bivo is a performance product company that cares deeply about the impact of raw materials on humans and humanity. Our first product is a sophisticated metal water bottle for cyclists, with a flow rate fit for astronauts ... (No seriously, our engineer worked for NASA). We believe in having serious fun and creating less waste. We are inspired by the tales full of raw emotion that drive us. We design and engineer specialized, performance solutions that are beautiful, healthy and functional.
We are currently seeking a Wholesale Account Manager to handle bulk orders and other sales activities at Bivo. Reporting directly to the co-founders, Robby Ringer and Carina Hamel, this role will manage all wholesale orders, track sales, communicate with existing accounts and provide forecasts for future purchase orders. The Wholesale Account Manager is a full time position starting April 1, 2022. Located in the heart of Richmond, VT, access to walking, running and mountain bike trails will be just minutes out the door. Plus, we love ourselves a good treat from Sweet Simone’s and have been known to enjoy an after work outing to Hatchet or The Big Spruce.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Implement wholesale account management system. We are a growing business with lots to organize!
- Communicate with existing wholesale accounts for ongoing relationship management and to capture re-orders.
- Chase new orders and continuously reach out to existing accounts to keep Bivo at the top of their minds.
- Upload order information into our Shopify store and coordinate shipping with warehouse team.
- Problem solve and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Provide wholesale forecast for future production orders.
- Manage our customer service emails with a positive, inclusive, professional voice. We aim to respond to every person within 24 hours of email receipt.
- Some weekend participation at sponsored events.
- Step in to help with large wholesale order fulfillment. We are small and an “all hands on deck” mentality is a must.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics:
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Must be team oriented and also able to work independently.
- Ambitious self-starter with outstanding problem solving skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Ability to make decisions, problem solve, prioritize assignments in a fast pace environment.
- We are a small team and encourage interaction across a variety of roles. All ideas are welcome and being a positive team player is a must.
- Willingness to participate in local events and be a positive brand representative.
- Some key account travel may be required.
- Competitive Pay- 50K+ DOE (depending on experience)
- Health, dental, and vision
- 401K w/ match
- Flexible work schedule
- 3 weeks flexible PTO with prior approval by supervisor
- 10-11 paid holidays per year
Bivo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To apply, please send an email with a resume email@example.com.