We are a small team of six people living (mostly) in Vermont. We love product, challenges, being outside, bikes, and people.
Our hometown of Richmond is nestled in the green mountains and is home to 40+ miles of mountain bike trails and hundreds of miles of dirt roads. The trails and roads keep us busy and full of adventures, but the community is what pulls us together. Vermont is a small, tightknit, and incredibly passionate community. You can always find yourself a spot to pull over on your bike, grab a snack, and chat with a fellow Vermonter about the weather (hot topic always!). The pride and loyalty to each other and the environment runs deep here and we all love to call Vermont home.
As a team we all have unique loves …
- Sam loves CX racing and is Vermonter at heart.
- Izzy is a social butterfly always up for adventures.
- Peter is an avid backcountry skier and VT transplant (he lives in Oregon).
- Mark is always up for anything and loves a good yoga session (also he is from Australia).
- Carina is tough as nails and loves Nordic skiing (aka cross country skiing).
- Robby loves alpine skiing but Carina continues to successfully get him Nordic skiing most weekends.
We share one major passion together and that is putting our hearts into Bivo and creating something unique for the world.
Together, we geek out on product, have endless conversations and debates over what the best cage is for our bottles, pitch in when Sam needs a hand in the warehouse, travel to events, and endlessly talk about all things bottles. Much like the small town we are based in, we are few in numbers and rely heavily on each other and our community to inspire us.
We would love the chance to chat or better yet meet you in person. Reach out via email, swing by our place in Richmond when you visit Vermont, or come meet us at an event. No matter what, don’t feel shy. We sell water bottles but love the personal side of this business.